Romance Your Loved One This Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day is a few days away! Still trying to decide what to do for that special someone in your life? Plan a romantic getaway that will be sure to impress. With six hotels in St. Robert MO you will have no problem finding a perfect place to get away. However, our Romance Package at Fairfield Inn in St. Robert MO is the perfect gift this Valentines that will create memories that will last a lifetime. Get away for a memorable night, weekend or week with your special someone and rediscover or spoil each other. This Valentine's Day enjoy time away from life's distractions without having to go far. Make your trip as low key or as packed with lots of exciting activities as you want. Either way, Fairfield Inn has lots to do on-site and it is close to plenty of fun activities to spoil your loved one.
One Night Stay in a Jacuzzi Suite at Fairfield Inn by Marriott - $99 (plus tax)
Chocolates to Share
Relax On Us!Sometimes just taking time away from your busy schedule is all that is needed to recharge and enjoy time away. Let us take care of everything so all you have to do is show up, relax and leave. We will do all the cooking and cleaning! Enjoy some of our on-site amenities this holiday.
- Free Hot Breakfast with changes daily. Let us pamper you!
- Indoor pool! Grab your swimsuit and hit the water. Burn off any stress you may have so you can completely enjoy your special getaway.
- Warm up in our Hot Tub. This is a great way to enjoy time alone with your special someone.
- Free Fitness Center for our lovebirds that like to work out together.
- Free DirecTV and WiFi. Stay in and relax with a movie marathon. Don't forget to pack your pajamas.
Enjoy Our Charming TownEnjoy the perks of our Romance Package but still want to pamper your special someone with a nice dinner and fun activities, we are close to everything you need. No matter your taste, we have plenty of restaurants whether you want a home cooked meal, steak, fast food, to go options, pizza, Mexican, or fine dining.
If you want to keep making memories, don't end the night after dinner, there is still more you can do. Here are a few ideas:
- Shopping-In a small town, we have boutique stores that are fun to browse on any budget.
- Step back in time at one of our many area Museums. Our hotel is close to Fort Leonard Wood, we have lots of history to take in.
- Get Outside and breathe in fresh air. The Ozarks is known for its rolling hills so take a stroll outside and take in the beauty.
- Uranus Fudge Factory is a favorite area stop. Its unique store has lots to browse and you can even walk away with a souvenir to remember your trip.
- Bow & Barrel Sportsman Center is a great way to get close to your loved one. Teach them how to shoot a bow or gun....or learn a new skill together.
- Nearby Movie Theater to round out the night snuggling together.
- Bowling is a guaranteed fun night out!
Perfect Romantic Soldier Getaway
Only minutes from Fort Leonard Wood Missouri, this romantic getaway is the perfect gift for your favorite soldier. Sometimes getting away can be hard so we can make it easy by not taking up too much time traveling to and from your destination. Maybe you are coming into town for one of the Fort Leonard Wood Graduations or Fort Leonard Wood Basic Training....it doesn't matter what brings you to the area, all you need is a romantic trip to celebrate the occasion. Book your stay, and spend that precious time enjoying each other.
Let us help you make this Valentine's Day one to remember. Call today, 573-336-8600 to book your Romance Package at Fairfield Inn. We can help with all the details, all you have to do is call to book and show up with your special someone.
Fort Wood Hotels is the place to stay during this very special holiday. We are absolutely committed to ensure that your stay is as special as the reason you are here. At Fort Wood Hotels we offer great brands in a great location. With many local attractions to keep you busy during your entire stay, there no reason why not to stay in a hotel near the Fort Leonard Wood area.