We Are Hiring For A Guest Services Manager!
Our Fort Wood Hotel's Hampton Inn is now hiring for a Guest Services Manager. If you love the hospitality industry and want to work with a team of Award-Winning Hotels, you need to apply today. At Fort Wood Hotels we don't just hire employees, we hire people to join our family. If you are in the market for a job in St. Robert MO or a job in Fort Leonard Wood MO areas that will give you the respect you deserve as an employee; Fort Wood Hotel's Hampton Inn is the place to apply. We know if we treat our employees with respect and as family, they will treat each guest with the same courtesy. Our Guest Services Manager position at Hampton Inn is a position that offers many opportunities to demonstrate leadership skills, management skills and attention to details. This position is great for a candidate that is looking to grow in the hospitality industry at the Hampton Inn.
Guest Services Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure Company Mission is met – "To Serve…Our Guests, Our Community and Each Other". Our Ozark Hospitality is what separates Hampton Inn from other hotels in the area. As the Guest Services Manager, one of your primary roles will ensure you embody this motto and teach others to do so as well.
- Oversee entire Front Desk, Breakfast operations and Event Space operations (work shifts as needed). You will have a team you will oversee to make sure our quality of service is met to our guest's satisfaction.
- Maintain highest guest satisfaction scores. You will make sure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner and make sure all necessary staff does the same.
- Strong focus on Revenue Management.
- Develop entire TEAM to ensure standards and service are above standards.
- Work closely with management team to ensure goals, budget, and initiatives are met in a timely fashion.
Job Skills Required:
- Must have clear and confident communication with management team and employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google
- Teambuilding skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and schedules (Weekends, mornings, evenings)
- Able to motivate to achieve results. You will oversee your department budget, have targeted goals to achieve, maintain and exceed our guest service score, and maintain brand standards.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous management experience preferred
- Hunger to learn, grow and develop
- Loves to have FUN!
- Bonus program (monthly, quarterly, and yearly)
- Great TEAM Environment
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Bonus
- Hotel Discounts
- Life Benefits
- Profit Sharing
Our team can help answer any benefit related questions you may have. Some benefits have a waiting period before benefits can go into effect. Our management team strives to make sure we offer our employees an extensive benefits package to take advantage of.
Hampton Inn Values
Our values at the Hampton Inn is what sets us apart from other hotels. We strive to have a servant's attitude so we can achieve the best customer service to our guests. We believe in honesty above all else and to understand each other. We take a personal approach to everything we do to create the family atmosphere. Everything we do, we do it with high energy and passion. We believe the whole is greater than all the sum parts. Most of all we believe in having fun at our Award-Winning Hotel! Our values are demonstrated every day by all staff. If you believe in the same values as we do, you may be a great candidate for our Guest Services Manager.
How to Apply
Ready to join our team, email your resume and a brief explanation of why you are the perfect fit as Guest Services Manager to Trevor Garcille at Trevor@FortWoodHotels.com at Hampton Inn, St. Robert, MO. We will accept resumes until April 27th, 2018.