Employee Spotlight- Marsha Mercer


Fort Wood Hotels has Six Award Winning hotels in St. Robert MO ran by a team of top-notch employees.  We have many exceptional employees that make our hotels stand out amongst its competitors with our "Ozark Hospitality".  Our hotels near Fort Leonard Wood MO operates at such a high level due to the leadership of our Candlewood Suites General Manager, Marsha Mercer.  Here are a few fun facts about Marsha Mercer to get to know her a bit.  

Learn About Marsha Mercer


Q. How did you get started with Fort Wood Hotels?

A. I began my journey with Fort Wood Hotels in 2004 as the Director of Sales & Marketing.  In 2008, I had the opportunity to become the General Manager of Candlewood Suites.  I am often asked which job I like the best and I can say they both have been rewarding in different ways.  I LOVE this company!  It would not matter the position.  

Q. What brought you to the St. Robert, Missouri area?

A. I have been living in the area for most of my adult life.  I enjoy the slower pace lifestyle and when I crave the city, St. Louis is only two hours away.  

Q. What are some of your favorite things to do when you are not at work?

A. My passion is cooking and baking.  You can also find me in the garden, which goes hand and hand with cooking.  I LOVE to travel!  Most of all, I love the moments I can spend with my adult children.  
Q. What do you like most about your job?

A. I love coming to a beautiful building every day with a team that is committed to serving our guests.  I enjoy meeting the thousands of guests that come through every year.  I love knowing that we have touched their lives while they are visiting. 



Q. What did you want to be when you grew up?

A. I never really had a clear idea of what I wanted to do as a job when I was a kid.  I always knew I wanted to serve people or work with animals.  

Q. What is something very few people know about you?

A. I have a twin sister.  She is AWESOME!

Q. Tell us about your family?

A. My family is everything to me.  I have three grown children, Levi, Kristopher, and Savannah.  Levi and Savannah live in St. Louis.  Kristopher serves in the US Army, so he is all over the place.  I have three grandsons that are as cute as can be!


Thank You, Marsha Mercer, For Your Hard-Work!

Fort Wood Hotels is honored to have such an outstanding individual on our team.  Marsha Mercer's dedication and work ethic continues to set the bar at Fort Wood Hotels.  We are lucky to have such an outstanding team member.


STAY WITH US AT FORT WOOD HOTELS


Whether you stay for a weekend or a week, we know you will have plenty to keep you busy. Plan your next great trip to St. Robert MO, and stay a few days. We have so much to see! Fort Wood Hotels has six different properties to choose from and we will find exactly what you need for your visit. Just make sure you choose one of our hotels near Fort Leonard Wood as your place to stay. Fort Wood Hotels has been serving guests and communities in and around the Fort Leonard Wood Missouri area since 1999. We are absolutely committed to ensuring that your stay is as special as the reason you are here. 

Staying for a day...a week...or a month?  We've got you covered!




Make sure to follow all our social media channels:

Reservations: 573-451-3678

Sales Office: 573-451-3203

sales@fortwoodhotels.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What People Love Most About Comfort Inn in St. Roberts/Fort Leonard Wood

Get More Amenities at Our MainStay Extended Stay Hotel!

Breweries to Enjoy in the Fort Leonard Wood Area