Here's A Shout Out To Our Two Year Employees!


Our employees are such a vital part of the operation of Fort Wood Hotels that we have decided to spend two weeks featuring the employees that have shown dedication to our company. Last week's blog we "THANKED" our employees that have been with the company for one year. This week we are going to continue featuring our employees that have shown dedication to Fort Wood Hotels by showcasing the employees that have been with the company for two years.  Fort Wood Hotels has Six Award Winning hotels in St. Robert MO ran by a team of top-notch staff members.  We have many exceptional employees that make our hotels stand out amongst its competitors.  Our hotels near Fort Leonard Wood MO operates at such a high level due to the dedication of our employees. We want to recognize our employees who have shown their dedication to Fort Wood Hotels in today's blog.  



CONGRATS FOR BEING A TEAM MEMBER FOR TWO YEARS!

All of us at Fort Wood Hotels would like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to the following employees who have been with our company for at least two years. You can hear from them what they love most about their job.  Thank you for making our team so great!

Chris Outten
Front Desk Attendant at Candlewood Suites

"There are many reasons I stay with Fort Wood Hotels, but mostly it is the team.  I like the people and Marsha is the best boss I have ever had.  This is a great company with benefits and progression opportunities within the company"

David Long
Maintenance Department at Candlewood Suites

"I like my job because of the people I work with. I like them all, they are like family. The environment is good to work in and the company is great!"

Angelica Cottrell
Front Desk Attendant at Comfort Inn

"I love THE TEAM! It definitely feels like a family. We can bicker and fight but at the end of the day, we are all good. I love meeting the guests as well.  We have had Canadians, French and Dutch recently"

Tricia Williams
Multiple Positions at Comfort Inn

"I like the people. They are flexible with my schedule. This is important because I am a Referee for the Recreational Soccer League."

Kayla Williams
Housekeeping at Comfort Inn

" The people I work with are great and all get along. Work comes easy for me and I enjoy it. I was a stay at home mom before and I cleaned all the time. This job is a natural fit for me. This is a great place to work and they take you in as if you've been here forever."

Jennifer Squires
Housekeeping/Laundry at Fairfield Inn

"The PEOPLE is why I stay, hands down! Everyone buckles down, we are a team. It is a pleasant and joking atmosphere, but when you have to work we all get down to it. Folding the sheets is easy and fun to do, but I don't do laundry at home. My husband doesn't complain, he does all the laundry."

Jayme Stephens
Maintenance at Liberty Lodge

"I have been fixing things since I was very young. It has been a running joke since I was a baby. I have a lot of experience."

Nicholas Geiger
Front Desk Attendant at MainStay Suites

"I like meeting the International Students. They are cool and I get to learn about their culture and countries. I also like the employees and this company. Fort Wood Hotels as a company likes to have fun and are always looking out for us."

Frank Schmadel
Driver at MainStay Suites

"I like what I do and part of my job is going through the car wash. They actually pay me to do that!"

Joseph Rodriguez
Front Desk Attendant at MainStay Suites

"The guests are what I love about my job! I enjoy meeting new people and helping others.  Everyone has a good story and I like learning them all from our guests when I meet them. I ask the guests, "What is your story?" as I pour their coffee,"

Carol McNeilly
Laundry Attendant at MainStay Suites

"The people and guests are friendly. I have fun with our team and get along great. If we need help, everyone helps out to get the job done."

Keelin Scott
Driver at MainStay Suites

"I like meeting new people and the employees I work with. It is a good atmosphere.  I get along great with everyone and we have fun."






THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR OUR COMPANY AND GUESTS!

Fort Wood Hotels has a great team and if you are in search of a job that will give you the satisfaction of knowing you are part of one big family, we encourage you to apply today.  At Fort Wood Hotels we offer great brands in a great location. This is only possible with our family of employees that provide top-notch hospitality.  You will not find higher quality hotels at a better value in our area. Our hotels near Fort Leonard Wood and staff consistently earn top awards, and our unbeatable guest satisfaction speaks volumes about our commitment to you. We listen to our guests and respond to their needs. We absolutely guarantee satisfaction. It all comes back to offering hometown hospitality and giving the guests what they need.   


STAY WITH US AT FORT WOOD HOTELS

Whether you stay for a weekend or a week, we know you will have plenty to keep you busy. Plan your next great trip to St. Robert MO, and stay a few days. We have so much to see! Fort Wood Hotels has six different properties to choose from and we will find exactly what you need for your visit. Just make sure you choose one of our hotels near Fort Leonard Wood as your place to stay. Fort Wood Hotels has been serving guests and communities in and around the Fort Leonard Wood Missouri area since 1999. We are absolutely committed to ensuring that your stay is as special as the reason you are here. 

Staying for a day...a week...or a month?  We've got you covered!





Make sure to follow all our social media channels:

Reservations: 573-451-3678

Sales Office: 573-451-3203

sales@fortwoodhotels.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What People Love Most About Comfort Inn in St. Roberts/Fort Leonard Wood

Get More Amenities at Our MainStay Extended Stay Hotel!

Breweries to Enjoy in the Fort Leonard Wood Area