Workplace Holiday Party Ideas!
Holidays are here and now is the time to plan your workplace holiday party. Not sure where to start, we have you covered! Fort Wood Hotels is the perfect place to hold your upcoming holiday event. There is still time to plan and get the details worked out whether you have a small or large office. Our staff is available to help you plan the details. Check out these workplace holiday party ideas that are fun for everyone!
WORKPLACE HOLIDAY PARTY IDEAS
- Potluck Meal is sure to please everyone. Ask everyone to bring their favorite dessert or side dish, and the company will provide the meat. This is low stress and can keep cost down if you are a small office. Many people love the idea, and it makes the day festive.
- Gift Exchange. A great way to get into the holiday spirit is with presents. Have each person bring a gift. Make sure you set a price limit, and the gift should be gender neutral. Play a game where people can open, steal and exchange presents. This is super fun, and really gets people laughing. Plus you get to walk away with a present, and who doesn't like that.
- Secret Santa. Each employee will be given another employee's name and they should buy a gift for this specific person. You can set a price limit, so it keeps the gifts about the same. This is a great way for employees to get something a little more personal. You can have everyone bring the gifts to one person in the office, and that person can bring the presents to the holiday party. This will ensure the gift buyer remains anonymous.
- Trivia Contest. This is a fun way to get everyone laughing and working as a team. You can choose trivia about your company, holiday knowledge or anything you choose. Just make it fun and festive.
- Family Friendly Event. Get to know your employees by meeting their families. Have them bring their significant other, children or any live-in relatives to join in on the holiday fun. People love involving their families.
- Create A Photo Booth. People love being silly and having fun. Create a space for a photo booth. Bring props and have someone available to take pictures. You can rent a booth or create your own to save money. This idea will help your employees remember this fun work event for years to come.
NEED A PLACE TO HOST YOUR PARTYNow that you have a few workplace holiday party ideas, now all you need is the right venue. At Fort Wood Hotels our Hampton Inn is the perfect place to host your next holiday party. Our goal is to make sure every guest is happy and that every detail of their event is taken care of here at the Hampton Inn in St Robert. We maintain the highest standards of customer care and over the years, we have been able to host a wide variety of events, making us uniquely equipped and ready to assist with yours.
Our event coordinator is prepared to plan as many details of your event as you like, making the process of piecing your function together simple. When you book your holiday party at the best event venue in St. Robert, you get the full support of having your own event coordinator available during your event to handle all the details.
Contact us today to inquire about hosting your holiday event at the Hampton Inn or to schedule a private viewing of the space. We make booking with us an easy choice. All you do is arrive!
Contact the hotel event coordinator to schedule your private viewing.
Fort Wood Hotels is the perfect place to hold your upcoming holiday event. Our staff is available to help you plan the details. You will not find higher quality hotels at a better value in our area. Our hotels near Fort Leonard Wood and staff consistently earn top awards, and our unbeatable guest satisfaction speaks volumes about our commitment to you. It all comes back to offering hometown hospitality and giving the guests what they need. Visit www.FortWoodHotels.com to book your holiday event with us!