Employee Spotlight: Juan Cotto!

Fort Wood Hotels has five award-winning hotels in St. Robert, Mo, and this wouldn't be possible without our incredible employees! Our mission at Fort Wood Hotels is to serve our guests, our community, and each other. Our team of top-notch employees make our mission a reality through community involvement and always serving our guests with Ozarks Hospitality! Read on to learn more about our Guest Service manager at the Comfort Inn, Juan Cotto! 

Juan Cotto

Comfort Inn, Guest Service Manager

Q. How did you get started with Fort Wood Hotels?

A. I started as Security for the company working only weekends.

Q. What brought you to the St. Robert, Missouri area? 

A. I was stationed in FLW as an Instructor for the military.

Q. What are some of your favorite things to do when you are not at work?

A. I like to spend time with my family and ride my motorcycle.

Q. What do you like most about your job? 

A. The people that I work with and the different people that I get to meet daily along with a sense of purpose when you make their stay a great one.

Q. What did you want to be when you grew up? 

A. I wanted to be in the military like my Dad.



Q. What is something very few people know about you? 

A. I don't really keep anything to myself, I'm a very open person.

Q. Tell us about your family?

 A. I have 5 kids, all of them have their own life and out of Mom and Dad's home. 3 of them are in the military, one is a security manager for Walmart and one is a manager for discount tires in Texas. My spouse is going to school for medical billing and I'm a grandfather of a beautiful baby girl.

Q. What activities are you involved with outside of work?

 A. I'm not involved in any activities outside work besides those that my spouse and I choose to do with our family.



Book Your Stay with Us at Fort Wood Hotels! 

No matter what your reason for lodging in Fort Leonard Wood, we welcome you to stay with us at Fort Wood Hotels! You have 5 different hotel properties to choose from to help better suit your lodging needs! Fort Wood Hotels has been serving guests and communities in and around the Fort Leonard Wood Missouri area since 1999. We are absolutely committed to ensuring that your stay is as special as the reason you are here.

Staying for a day...a week...or a month?  We've got you covered!




Make sure to follow all our social media channels:

Reservations: 573-451-3678

Sales Office: 573-451-3203

sales@fortwoodhotels.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What People Love Most About Comfort Inn in St. Roberts/Fort Leonard Wood

Get More Amenities at Our MainStay Extended Stay Hotel!

Breweries to Enjoy in the Fort Leonard Wood Area